Monday, November 23, 2009

Childrens' section


Here are a couple shots from the newly renovated childrens' section of the library. Since I'll soon be changing the decor to the Christmas look I wanted to share these seasonal fall shots now. I also have numerous stuffed items along the shelves to add interest. Thought it quite unique to find this stuffed pumpkin at a neighboring thrift shop. That is where I find most of the items I use to decorate. One can find all kinds of inexpensive items in such a store. It literally pays to find one in your area.
The following books are some of the childrens' books I have used as my "Pick of the Week" section of my weekly newspaper column: Big Words for Little People by Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell; Roses are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink by Diane De Groat; Substitute Groundhog by Pat Miller, and Unexpected Treasure by Victoria Osteen. I have a few Christmas ones I'll share later.

No comments:

Post a Comment