Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Angelic" Christmas




With Christmas over I need to get some more of my book displays posted. This "angelic bear" came in handy for these two different displays: one of many of the adult small books written by such very prolific writers as Mary Higgins Clark, Debbie Macomber and Richard Evans to name just a few. Our monthly book club decided to each choose one of these books to report on at their December meeting.
The other display shows some of the non-secular childrens' books that pertain to the true meaning of Christmas. A special book I purchased while on vacation is one by my favorite poet, Helen Steiner Rice. It is a small book with poems and short stories on how to keep Christmas every day of the year. That is my wish to all this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment