Friday, October 19, 2012

Special Home Interior Scenes

 A special mosaic designed by Zoe Mosaic Designs in Albuquerque, N.M. now hangs prominently in my hall entry way.  It was designed by my new Albuquerque friend who spent the night in my home during Iowa's recent RAGBRAI event this past July. I requested a southwest scene to go with a lot of my other southwestern decor in my lakeside home. I personally picked up this beautiful mosaic while traveling in New Mexico this past October. I also purchased the book you can see in one picture that tells all about the painted ponies that were famous several years ago throughout the state of New Mexico.  I have a small version of one called "War Pony". The painting above my fireplace was painted by a local New Mexico artist and was one of the few items that wasn't destroyed during my house fire in 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment