Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tulips


Earth Day 2010. Didn't have my Earth Day books ready so decided to post this picture of my first tulips since moving back to Iowa. One can see a variety of tulip colors throughout the town reassuring all of us that indeed Spring has finally sprung!! With the predicted rainfall for this weekend more of nature's foliage will spring forth for all to enjoy. I saw some of our Park Committee ladies busy working around the new bike trail entrance as I drove into town and soon there will be new plantings along our newly renovated main street. Watch for pictures of both in future blogs.
I added this newer picture of my tulips to make sure anyone reading this will notice that I do keep them watered! The ground looks a little dry in the first picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment