Monday, January 31, 2011

Winter fun on the ice!


Three ways to have "fun" on a frozen lake are seen from my lakeside home! All 3 scenes were viewed on the same Sunday afternoon. My vivacious neighbor to the east was trying to keep up with her skiing practice (that was definitely a new sight to see as I looked out my window ) and my neighbor on the west enjoyed snowmobiling with two of his sons. The "older" son even has his own snowmobile. Then even further out on the lake I saw the first TRUCK of this winter that was next to an ice fishing hut. I remember how surprised I was a couple years ago when I first moved to my lakeside home to see a truck of all things driving across the frozen lake! Now I can add "skiing" to the list of new things to see on Black Hawk Lake!!



No comments:

Post a Comment