Monday, November 1, 2010

Scenes from Miami

Notice all the traffic here!! That is one of the reasons I no longer live here but enjoy visiting my children who do enjoy the big city life. As a librarian I always like to visit different libraries. This one in North Miami Beach is quite small but within walking distance from my son's home.
Fortunately my two week visit this past month included great weather with little to none humidity --- until the day I left. One of these pictures shows the scenic high rise view my dauther has from her place of employment with Zyscovich Architects. She works on the 27th floor that overlooks the Bay of Biscayne and Bayside. The boat picture was taken at ground level at Bayside, a very high tourist area where one can take rental boat rides, shop and eat and attend various outdoor concerts, etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment